What's in it for you?
- • €1206,72 gross monthly salary
• Monthly work shift food allowance of €103,84
• Relocation packages with 1 direct flight payback
• Airport pick-up
• administrative support for your integration into Portugal
• Free flight ticket back to your home country (Within the EU)
• Company accommodation provided
• Full-time contract (40 hours a week - 8 hours per day)
• Progression career path into leadership and Global leadership roles available
• Free Portuguese language courses
• Water sports activities, soft trekking, and much more
• Work for the award-winning employer for "Best Workplaces 2021-2022"
About the Role:
German Speaking Vapour Specialist (Philip Morris) - Lisbon.
Are you interested in the vaping world and want to make a difference in people's lives, supporting them to reduce their smoking habits? Do you want to know more about vaping and guide people on this huge life-changing path from tobacco consumption to tobacco-free vaping?
We are recruiting German Speakers for a global company that truly cares about its employees, giving them endless opportunities to learn and grow professionally and personally.
If you speak German at the C2 level, you have the chance to work as a "Vapour Specialist" as part of an established German Speaking Team based in Lisbon, supporting customers to change their lifestyles and improve their life in a healthier way!
Who is the Client?
The client is a leading American tobacco brand that since 2014, has produced one of the most important alternative solutions to tobacco products in order to improve customers' health and well-being, whilst also helping them to reduce the dangers and ongoing effects of tobacco.
What will I be doing?
• As a Dutch Speaking Vapour Specialist, you will support customers with their inquiries and supply them with vaping information via calls and e-mails.
• Support with orders, deliveries, payments and escalating to the right department accordingly.
• This is a great opportunity for Dutch speakers who are interested in the vaping world and wish to improve their customer service skills and work in a rewarding role, to improve people's health.
What do I need to do this?
• EU passport or ID card
• C2 level in German
• Training is in English, so you'll also need to be highly competent in the English language (B2 minimum).
• Hit the apply button!
• Have a chat with one of our consultants
• One-stage interview
• Job Offer!
If you can speak German to a fluent C2 and you reside inside the EU, then this job opportunity is for you! Apply now for an immediate interview!
Not the role for you but know someone who may be interested? Refer them to us now for your chance to earn €250 if they secure permanent work! (T&Cs Apply)