What's in it for you?
- • €1,310.55 gross monthly salary
• Monthly Performance bonus of €100.00
• Monthly work food allowance of €103.84
• Relocation packages with 1 direct flight payback
• Airport pick-up on arrival
• Administrative support for your integration in Portugal
• Free one-way flight tickets back to your home country
• Free company accommodation provided
• Full-time contract (40 hours a week - 8 hours per day)
• Defined career path into leadership with Global Leadership roles available
• Free Portuguese language courses, water sports activities, soft trekking and much more"
• Work for the award-winning employer for “Best Workplaces 2021-2022”
About the Role:
German Speaking Travel Specialist (Expedia) – Lisbon.
Do you like visiting new countries and want to start a new career as Travel Consultant?
Are you looking for a new challenge? If so, you could represent Expedia! One of the biggest travel companies in the world! Read on for more information on this exciting new role!
We are recruiting German Speakers that are interested to work for a global company that provides exceptional customer service experiences and serves more than 500 global Brands clients across the world.
If you speak German at C2 level, you have the chance to represent Expedia, joining their established German Speaking Team in Lisbon to support travellers who, like you, have a passion for visiting new countries!
Who will I representing?
Expedia Group, Inc. is an American online travel shopping company for consumer and small business travel. Its websites, which are primarily travel fare aggregators and travel metasearch engines, include Expedia.com, Vrbo, Hotels.com, Hotwire.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, trivago and CarRentals.com.
What will I be doing?
• As German Speaking Travel Specialist you will support customers with their inquiries regarding the car rental department with their online bookings, purchasing, payments, availability, and more.
What do I need to do this?
• EU passport or ID card - This is Mandatory!
• C2 level in German
• Training is in English, so you'll also need to be highly competent in the English language (B2 minimum).
• Hit the apply button!
• Have a chat with one of our consultants
• One stage interview
• Job Offer!
If you can speak German to a fluent C2 level and you reside inside the EU, then this job opportunity is for you! Apply now for an immediate interview!
Not the role for you but know someone who may be interested? Refer them to us now for your chance to earn €250 if they secure permanent work! (T&Cs Apply).