What's in it for you?
- • €1,294.55 gross monthly salary
• Monthly on shift food allowance of 103, 84
• Relocation package to Lisbon with 1 direct flight payback
• Airport pick-up on arrival
• Administrative support for your integration in Portugal
• Free one-way flight tickets back to your home country
• Free company accommodation provided
• Full-time contract (40 hours a week - 8 hours per day)
• Progression career path into leadership and Global leadership roles available
• Free Portuguese language courses
• water sports activities, soft trekking, and much more
• Work for the award-winning employer awarded "Best Workplaces 2021-2022"
About the Role:
German Speaking Financial Service Advisor - Lisbon.
Do you have passion about the financial world and want to be trained to support people with financial inquiries? Are you looking to move to Lisbon and be part of a multinational company that provides exceptional customer service experiences and serves more than 500 global Brands clients across the world? If the answers are yes, then this job could be for you!
We are recruiting German Speakers for a well-known Banking and Finance company that has more than 100 branches around the world and is known for supporting their customers by giving the highest level of service at all times. This company is part of a wider a global group with Corporate Headquarters based in New York City.
Who is the Client?
The Client is one of the largest financial service providers in the world that since the beginning of the 19th century, has provided financial and banking services businesses and private customers to scale up and realise their financial goal.
What will I be doing?
• As a German Speaking "Financial Service Advisor" you will support customers with their inquiries regarding finances, account managements and much more.
• You will provide financial information about products and solutions
• You will also support with reporting of stealing and/or lost cards.
• This is a great opportunity for German speakers who wish to get into the financial world and be trained to be acknowledged about financial products.
What do I need to do this?
• EU passport or ID card
• C2 level in German
• Training is in English, so you'll also need to be highly competent in the English language (B2 minimum).
• Hit the apply button!
• Have a chat with one of our consultants
• One stage interview
• Job Offer!
If you can speak German to a fluent C2 level and you reside inside the EU, then this job opportunity is for you! Apply now for an immediate interview!
Not the role for you but know someone who may be interested? Refer them to us now for your chance to earn €250 if they secure permanent work! (T&Cs Apply).