What's in it for you?
- • Strong basic salary and commission structure, which grows as you do with the business
• Achievement of your targets means a salary increase
• Work with leading industry software
• 1-2-1 in-house training
• Fantastic social working environment and collaborative team
• On-going training and development with the opportunity to fast-track your career to Account Director and beyond
• 23 days holiday + Your Birthday Off
• Great company incentives
About the Role:
Recruitment Account Manager - Work from home, South East England.
Logical Recruitment Partners has just had the most Phenomenal year, having grown its client base and profits throughout the pandemic.
As a specialist in providing customer service and sales talent to the contact and call centre market across the UK and Europe, we are now in a position to recruit multiple Recruitment Account Managers, to join our already successful and highly motivated team.
What you'll be doing:
• The role will be based from your home, therefore you will need a dedicated space to work without interruptions.
• You will build strong relationships with candidates and match them to your clients' briefs on a daily basis.
• Roles will be given to you by existing clients - No cold calls needed!
• You will be responsible for managing large numbers of live vacancies across Europe, sourcing candidates and liaising with clients as needed via email and over the phone.
• This will be via traditional recruitment methods, advertising on job boards and screening CVs, as well as social media, where you will be fully responsible for building your own professional "brand" alongside our central marketing team.
• There will be travel around the UK as well as International destinations to meet with clients, so full flexibility is essential.
• Keeping up with industry-relevant knowledge and marketing your job adverts and personal brand to gain exposure in your specialist industry.
What you'll need to be successful:
• The ideal candidate will be based in the South East of the UK and have previous sales or recruitment experience but full training is provided.
• Strong spoken and written English plus another EU language is desirable but not essential, as your skills as a Recruiter are your most valuable asset.
• A desire to succeed and hit your KPIs on a monthly basis, then be rewarded for doing so.
• There is an enormous amount of career progression to move into management or managing major accounts.
Apply today for an informal conversation with Tiffany at Logical Recruitment Partners and continue your career in recruitment off with us the right way!