What's in it for you?
- • €22,000 Basic Salary
• Accommodation in Barcelona
• Monthly and Quarterly bonuses
• The role is full time and permanent with new start dates Every Monday!
• You will work 39 Hours per week
• The working hours are Mondays to Fridays from 9am -6pm - No weekends!
• €500 euro to put towards travel and relocation costs (reimbursed)
About the Role:
A fantastic career opportunity to join HP, one of the world's biggest hardware vendors. This innovative company is the second largest organisation globally in their sector, selling a wide range from printers to laptops. Due to the company's success, they have a global presence in over 59 Countries.
You will be working in Barcelona. This beautiful city of culture is known for night life, outdoor markets, restaurants, bars, shops, museums and churches and is fantastic for walking with an extensive and reliable Metro system for more far-flung destinations. The core centre of town focused around the Ciutat Vella ("Old City") provides days of enjoyment for those looking to experience the life of Barcelona while the beaches the city was built upon provide sun and relaxation during the long periods of warm weather.
Your new role:
• As a German speaking inside sales manager, you will be the first point of contact of a new potential client when they are seeking information on the products and services the company provides.
• You will be generating new sales leads by making outbound calls and responding to inbound queries also via phone.
• You will be working on warm Leads which includes existing clients and customers who have already shown interest.
• You will also be required to work via email, therefore a good level of written and spoken German is essential to succeed in this position.
Your basic salary will be €22000 which can go up to €26000 per year depending on the amount of leads you've generated and the quality! Rent Prices in Barcelona are 20.18% lower than in Berlin.
What you'll need to apply:
• Native Level German speaker
• B2 Level English (Upper Intermediate)
• Able to relocate to Barcelona immediately!
What happens next:
This is a 3-stage process:
• Apply to this advert via Logical Recruitment Partners for an informal chat about the role and its benefits with Sam, one of our experienced consultants.
• Formal video interview via Microsoft Teams / Zoom etc. with your prospective employer
• Final stage interview with the company you will be representing full time.
Apply with your up-to-date CV now for your chance to be considered for this exciting new position