What's in it for you?
- • A gross salary of €1300 per month x 14 months
• €380 per month bonus
• A Meal allowance of €167 per month
• Full time contract (40 hours a week / 8 hours per day / 2 days off) Monday-Sunday
• Industry award-winning training
• Private medical insurance from day one
• 22 days paid holiday + bank holiday
• Careers opportunities
• Many other advantages (gym discount, restaurant discounts, activities, etc)
About the Role:
German Speaking Content Moderator | Relocate to Lisbon, Portugal
We're seeking those passionate about social media content who can speak German fluently, to join the Content Moderation Team at an award-winning outsourcing business, representing one of biggest search engine companies in Lisbon, Portugal.
Who will I be representing?
Considered one of the "Big Five" companies in the American information technology industry, the platform offers services designed for work and productivity, email, scheduling and time management, cloud storage, instant messaging and video chat, language translation, mapping and navigation, podcast hosting, video sharing, blog publishing, note-taking, and photo organizing and editing.
The company leads the development of the Android mobile operating system and the web browser which is the most visited website worldwide. The company is ranked second by Forbes and fourth by Interbrand.
What will I be doing?
• You will have to make sure that the content uploaded into the platform respect the companies policies.
• Identifying and solving general inquiries and concerns.
• Following on from your training and continuous support, you'll be speedily troubleshooting these issues whilst providing top class analysis.
• No experience is necessary as you will receive 3 weeks paid award-winning training to make sure your career gets off to the best possible start.
What do I need to do this?
• EU passport or ID card - This is Mandatory!
• German native/C2 level
• Training is in English, so you'll also need to be highly competent in the English language
• To be passionate about customer service
• Have the ability to multitask, as you will be speaking to customers via phone, email and web chat
• Hit the apply button and get interviewed now !!
• If you are interested in this opportunity, apply now for an immediate interview!
If this role or location doesn't sound like the one for you, we have a variety of multilingual roles available across the whole of the UK and Europe! Contact us now to find out more about these incredible opportunities.
Or know someone who may be interested? Refer them to us now for your chance to pocket €250 if they secure a permanent contract! (T&Cs Apply)