What's in it for you?
- • One Way flight to Athens
• One month of fully paid accommodation and help to find permanent
• Airport pick up upon arrival
• Support in obtaining National Insurance and Bank Account
• Excellent salary up to 1, 050 Euros per month, on 14 salaries per annum
• 10% performance bonus paid monthly
• Working from home (anywhere in Greece)
• Company equipment provided (laptop, phone, headset)
About the Role:
Spanish-speaking individual to work for an Internationally acclaimed Tech company based in Greece! Our client is renowned for building an excellent workplace culture, as demonstrated by the “Great Place to Work” and Fortune - “World’s Best Workplace” Awards they received for 2021. With significant investments underway in Greece, NOW is the right time to join! You will be working on one of the longest-running campaigns, providing high-quality Customer Service.
You will be representing the No1 White Goods manufacturer.
What you’ll be doing:
This is a full-time vacancy on 40 hours a weekly basis, with 8 hours shifts (between 8:00 am to 12:00 pm).
You will be responsible for assisting customers with queries regarding the status of their hotel bookings via telephone, email, and webchat.
Absolutely NO OUTBOUND or SALES CALLS.
No previous Customer Service experience is needed as you will be receiving Award Winning Training!