What's in it for you?
- • Meal Vouchers €80 per month
• Bonus up to 15% of salary
• Private Medical Healthcare
About the Role:
Flemish Speaking Credit Control Advisors - Based in Athens (Greece)
Our client is the Europe's largest credit management services company and specialise in collecting outstanding debt from consumers. They are recruiting for outstanding individuals, who are fluent in Flemish, to join their highly successful team!
Who will I be Representing?
• You will be representing many different utilities companies from gas, Electric to other household bills
What will I be doing?
• Working in a busy multinational office in Athens you will be contacting Flemish speaking Customers that have fallen behind in their payments and organising a repayment plan.
• You will be helping people in the Flemish language only with managing their finances to enable them to keep on track.
• This is NOT an aggressive sales role, you are there to support the Flemish speaking Consumers and helping them to stay on track.
What do I need to do this?
• EU passport or ID card - This is Mandatory!
• C1 level or above in Flemish
• Training is in English, so you'll also need to be highly competent in the English language (B2 minimum).
• Hit the apply button!
• Have a chat with one of our consultants
• One stage interview
• Job Offer!
If you can speak Flemish and you reside inside EU, then this job opportunity is for you! Apply now for an immediate interview!
If this role or location doesn't sound like the one for you, we have a variety of multilingual roles available across the whole of the Europe! Contact us now to find out more about these incredible opportunities. Also, if you do know someone who can be interested about the role above, just refer it to us and you will earn a one pay referral scheme bonus of 250 euros if he\she is hired. (T&Cs Apply)