What's in it for you?
- • €1.206.71 gross monthly salary
• Monthly work shift food allowance of €103.84
• Relocation packages with 1 direct flight payback
• Airport pick-up and administrative support for your integration in Portugal
• Yearly complimentary one-way flight ticket back to your home country (within the EU)
• Company accommodation provided
• Full-time contract (40 hours a week - 8 hours per day)
• Progression career path into leadership and Global leadership roles available
• Free Portuguese language courses, water sports activities, soft trekking, and much more
• Work for the award-winning employer for "Best Workplaces 2021-2022"
About the Role:
German Speaking Financial Technology Advisor - Lisbon.
Would you like to support SMEs to grow and become bigger players in their respective markets? Do you like to find the right software solution to support start-ups to achieve their business goals?
We are recruiting German Speakers for a global company that provides exceptional customer service experiences and serves more than 500 global Brands clients across 170.
If you speak German at C2 level, you have the chance to work for the German Speaking Team inside the Financial Technology Advisor project based in Lisbon, representing one of their global clients and supporting businesses to run payments and other financial activities.
Who is the Client?
• The client is a global financial technology company that since 2011, has supported small and medium-sized businesses with their software and hardware solutions, with the aim of helping them to achieve their business goals by providing financial technology solutions.
• This Company is supported by a leader in the money transfer sector that had improved the delivery of their services.
What will I be doing?
• As a German Speaking Financial Technology Advisor, you will provide the best financial software and hardware solutions to businesses in order to help them achieve their targets.
• On completion of your fully paid training, you will manage inquiries about orders, deliveries, payments, and much more, solving any issues or escalating them to the right department.
• This is a great opportunity for German speakers who wish to improve their knowledge of financial solutions and represent a global leader in this sector.
What do I need to do this?
• EU passport or ID card - THIS IS MANDATORY as our client does not provide visa assistance
• C2 level in German
• Training is in English, so you'll also need to be highly competent in the English language (B1 minimum).
• Hit the apply button!
• Have a chat with one of our consultants
• One-stage interview
• Job Offer!
If you can speak German to fluent C2 level and you reside inside the EU, then this job opportunity is for you!
If this role or location doesn't sound like the one for you, we have a variety of multilingual roles available across the whole of Europe! Contact us now to find out more about these incredible opportunities. Also, if you do know someone who can be interested in the role above, just refer it to us and you will earn a one-pay referral scheme bonus of 250 euros if he\she is hired.