What's in it for you?
- • €1.109,61 gross monthly salary
• Monthly Bonus of €184,94
• Monthly work shift food allowance of €103,84
• Flight reimbursement to Lisbon, Portugal
• Airport pickup on arrival
• Administrative support for your integration in Portugal
• Free one-way flight tickets back to your home country
• Company accommodation provided
• Full-time contract 40 hours Monday/Friday • 7.00 am to 5.30 pm
• Progression career path into leadership and Global leadership roles available
• Free Portuguese language courses
• Free Water sports activities, soft trekking, and much more
• Work for the award-winning employer who were named "Best Workplace 2021-2022"
About the Role:
German Speaking Software Support Specialist - Lisbon.
Are you looking for a new career in the software sector? Would you like to support people with their software legal queries about products specialised in crucial sectors?
Would you like to work for a global company that provides exceptional customer service experiences and serves more than 500 global Brands clients across the world?
If you speak German at the C2 level, you have the chance to work and represent one of their clients that for the last 185 years, has been a leader in providing professional information, software solutions and services for clinicians, accountants, lawyers, and tax, finance, audit, risk, compliance, and regulatory sectors in 180 countries.
What will I be doing?
• As a German Speaking Software Support Specialist you will support customers and employees with their inquiries and technical queries about their software.
• After the training you will be able to handle enquiries about software applied in various sectors and manage internal calls and escalate complex cases to higher support.
• This is a great opportunity for German speakers who wish to get into the software world specialised in the law, tax, compliance sector.
What do I need to do this?
• EU passport or ID card
• C2 level in German
• Training is in English, so you'll also need to be highly competent in the English language (B1 minimum).
• Hit the apply button!
• Have a chat with one of our consultants
• One stage interview
• Job Offer!
If you can speak German to a fluent C2 and you reside inside the EU, then this job opportunity is for you! Apply now for an immediate interview!
If this role or location doesn't sound like the one for you, we have a variety of multilingual roles available across the whole of Europe! Contact us now to find out more about these incredible opportunities. Also, if you do know someone who can be interested in the role above, just refer it to us and you will earn a one off referral scheme bonus of 250 euros if he\she is hired. (T&Cs Apply)