What's in it for you?
- • Up to 200 Euros monthly bonus
• Private health insurance
• Free one-way ticket
• Airport pickup on arrival
• Meal Vouchers
• Work with an award-winning employer, voted “Best Workplaces 2021-2022” and known for its dedication to your training and personal development.
About the Role:
Swedish Speaking Customer Service - Athens, Greece
An incredible opportunity to relocate to Greece (Athens) and represent some of the world’s largest and more recognisable brands, with start dates throughout the year.
An Immediate requirement for Swedish-speaking individuals to work for a Multimedia Giant, the owner of the best-known Movie Franchises that are permanently etched in our collective Mind!
Our client is a multi-Award-Winning Outsourcing giant that is going from strength to strength in recent years. They are looking for Swedish-speaking Executives, who will be part of the dream team for this remarkable client.
What you'll be doing:
• This is a full-time vacancy on 40 hours a weekly basis, Monday to Sunday with 8 hours shifts (between 09:00am to 01:00am).
• You will be responsible for assisting customers with queries.
• Absolutely NO OUTBOUND or SALES CALLS.
• No previous Customer Service experience is needed as you will be receiving Award Winning Training!
What you'll need to apply:
• Ability to speak Swedish in a native capacity (C2) and professional knowledge of English (C1)
• Be passionate about high-quality service.
• Have a professional approach when dealing with customer queries.
What happens next?
• If your application is successful, we will contact you directly to arrange immediate Web-interviews.
• Upon succeeding in your 1st interview you will be invited to attend a 2nd interview with the client.
• Rest assured we will help you through the whole process.
APPLY NOW to be considered for this role! Multiple positions are available, with starting dates throughout July and August!
Not the role for you but know someone who may be interested? Refer them now for your chance to pocket €250 if they secure permanent employment. (T&Cs Apply)