What's in it for you?
- • One Way flight to Athens free of charge
• 2 weeks in a hotel at no cost to the candidate
• Free medical health insurance
• Free Greek Lessons
• Performance bonus
• Fast Track Career Progression
About the Role:
This award winner Employer of choice based in Athens is a market leader in providing customer service outsourcing all over the world.
Representing over 1000 of the world largest brands in 95 different languages this is a great place to work if you are looking for a fast track in your career.
Due to the changes in how people purchase, this contact centre based in Athens are urgently looking for Bi Lingual staff that can speak C2 Maltese and at least B2 English.
Who will I be representing?
• You will be representing one of the worlds biggest brand names in internet searching, free e mail addresses, maps, Mobile phone, social platforms to name only a few of their famous product lines.
What will I be doing?
• You will be receiving inbound phone calls, e mails and instant messages from the public in Malta.
• Your role as a Customer Service Advisor is to use both your Maltese language skills as well as your English to support mobile phone users with downloading Apps, re setting passwords, and any other challenges they are having with their device.
• Your ability to Read, Write and speak to C2 level in Maltese and at least B2 English is all the skills you need.
• This is the perfect role for a Maltese speaker that is technically minded and looking for a opportunity to move their career into an office based environment with a big brand name on your CV.
What do I need to do this?
• EU passport or ID card
• C2 level in Maltese
• Training is in English, so you'll also need to be highly competent in the English language (B2 minimum).
• Hit the apply button!
• Have a chat with one of our consultants
• One stage interview
• Job Offer!
If you can speak Maltese to a fluent C2 level and you reside inside EU, then this job opportunity is for you! Apply now for an immediate interview!