What's in it for you?
- • €1.109,61 gross monthly salary (paid 14 times in a year, twice at June and December)
• Holiday & Christmas Bonuses of €184,94 guaranteed on top of your monthly salary
• €150,00 Monthly Performance bonus
• Monthly work shift food allowance of €103,84
• Flight covered with 1 direct flight payback
• Airport pick-up on arrival
• Administrative support for your integration in Portugal
• Yearly complementary two-way flight ticket back to your home country (within the EU)
• Company accommodation provided
• Full-time contract (40 hours a week - 8 hours per day)
• 25% more on your hour shift according to the shift pattern
• Progression career path into leadership and Global leadership roles available
• Free Portuguese language courses,
• Water sports activities, soft trekking and much more
• Work for the award-winning employer named "Best Workplaces 2021-2022"
About the Role:
German Speaking Health Consultant Lisbon.
Do you want to make a difference in someone's life? To support them with their health and dealing with life long conditions, to help give them a better quality of life? Sound good? Then, we have the job for you!
#LRPjobs are currently recruiting C2 German Speakers for a Global Outsourcing Company who provide exceptional customer service experiences for more than 500 global Brands across the world.
With a workforce over 420,000+ people based in 170 countries, this company has been recognised as "Best Workplace" for delivering exceptional training and world-class customer experiences.
Who will I be representing?
• You will represent an innovative medical device company, dedicated to making the lives of people with diabetes and other conditions easier through the use of its "Omnipod" product platform.
• "Omnipod" provides a unique alternative to traditional insulin delivery methods with a focus on improving people's lives.
• This company revolutionised the way to treat diabetes and other health conditions with their devices, which allow their users to live a normal life with minimal disruption.
What will I be doing?
• As a German Speaking Health Consultant you will support Patients with general inquiries about these products, their orders and payments.
• The role involves supporting and informing patients on how to correctly use these products, in order to lead a fulfilling life, without their condition being a factor.
• This is a role that does not require any previous experience as fully paid training will be provided by this award-winning company.
What do I need to do this?
• EU passport or ID card
• C2 level in German
• Training is in English, so you'll also need to be highly competent in the English language (B2 minimum).
• Hit the apply button!
• Have a chat with one of our consultants
• One stage interview
• Job Offer!
If you can speak German to a fluent C2 level and you reside inside the EU, Apply now for an immediate interview!
If this role or location doesn't sound like the one for you, we have a variety of multilingual roles available across the whole of the Europe. Or if you know someone who may be interested in this role, refer them to us for the chance to pocket €250 as a referral fee if they obtain permanent employment. (Conditions Apply.)