What's in it for you?
- • Relocation Package to Portugal
• Reimbursement flight/travel cost after 6 months
• Fully paid accommodation for 12 months and assistance finding permanent accommodation
• Support in obtaining National Insurance and a bank account
• In addition to all this, you'll receive: A gross salary of €1500 x 14 months
• A monthly performance bonus up to €100
• Meal allowance (food card with €7.23 per working day)
• Full time contract (40 hours a week / 8 hours per day / 2 days off) Monday-Sunday
• Industry award-winning training
• Private medical insurance after 6 months
• 22 days paid holiday + bank holiday
• Free English & Portuguese language lessons
• Career opportunities
• Many other advantages (gym discount, restaurant discounts, activities, etc)
About the Role:
We're seeking those passionate about Tech Support who can speak Norwegian fluently, to join the Tech Support or Sales Team at an award-winning outsourcing business, representing the biggest search engine platform in Lisbon, Portugal.
No experience is necessary as you will receive 3 weeks paid award-winning training to make sure your career gets off to the best possible start.
What will I be doing?
• You will be the first point of contact for customers, offering support with any issues that they are having with the platform.
• Identifying and solving general inquiries and concerns.
• Following on from your training and continuous support, you'll be speedily troubleshooting these issues whilst providing top class analyst.
What do I need to do this?
• EU passport or ID card
• Norwegian native/C2 level
• Training is in English, so you'll also need to be highly competent in the English language
• To be passionate about customer service
• Have the ability to multitask, as you will be speaking to customers via phone, email and web chat
• Hit the apply button and get interviewed now!!
If this role or location doesn't sound like the one for you, we have a variety of multilingual roles available across the whole of the UK and Europe! Contact us now to find out more about these incredible opportunities.