What's in it for you?
- • Relocation package
• Flights reimbursed and 2 weeks accommodation
• Medical insurance including dental
• Food allowance worth 60BGN per month
• Transport allowance worth 60BGN per month
About the Role:
Dutch Speaking Customer Service Advisor • no experience required, email and live chat only!
We're seeking those passionate about customer service who can speak Dutch to a C1 level to work alongside Spotify in Sofia, Bulgaria
No experience is necessary as you will receive award-winning training to make sure your career gets off to the best possible start. This is a hybrid role with a mix of office and home days.
What will I be doing?
• You will be taking inbound emails and messages from customers who are having issues with their Spotify account.
• Dealing with general inquiries and concerns, billing, tech challenges and account questions
• Following on from your training and continuous support, you'll be speedily troubleshooting these issues whilst providing top class customer service.
• This role will not see you talking to customers on the phone, its email and live chat only so perfect for people not wanting to directly interact with customers.
What do I need to do this?
• EU passport or ID card
• C1/2 in Dutch
• Training is in English, so you'll also need to be highly competent in the English language
• Passionate about customer service
• Ability to multi task
• Hit the apply button!
• Have a chat with one of our consultants
• One stage interview
• Job offer!
If this role or location doesn't sound like the one for you, we have a variety of multilingual roles available across the whole of the Europe!
Contact us now to find out more about these incredible opportunities. Also, if you do know someone who can be interested about the role above, just refer it to us and you will earn a one pay referral scheme bonus of 250 euros if he\she is hired.