What's in it for you?
- • Reimbursement flight/travel cost after 6 months.
• Fully paid accommodation for 12 months and assistance finding permanent accommodation.
• Support in obtaining National Insurance and a bank account.
In addition to all this, you'll receive:
• A gross salary of €830 x 14 months
• A monthly performance bonus up to €100
• Meal allowance (food card worth €7.23 per working day)
• Full time contract (40 hours a week / 8 hours per day / 2 days off) Monday-Sunday
• Industry award-winning training
• Private medical insurance after 6 months
• 22 days paid holiday + bank holiday
• Free English & Portuguese language lessons
• Careers opportunities
• Many other advantages (gym discount, restaurant discounts, activities, etc)
About the Role:
French Speaking Customer Service Advisor | Relocate to Portugal
We're seeking those passionate about Customer Service who can speak French fluently, to join the Customer Service Team at an Award-Winning Outsourcing Business, representing one of the world's leading streaming platform companies in Lisbon, Portugal.
What will I be doing?
• You will be the first point of contact for customers, offering support with any issues that they are having with the platform.
• Identifying and solving general inquiries and concerns.
• Following on from your training and continuous support, you'll be speedily troubleshooting these issues whilst providing top class customer service.
It offers the opportunity to adults and children through its platform to have access and watch various types of movies, series, cartoons, documentaries without having to buy the CD or DVD.
What do I need to do this?
• EU passport or ID card
• French native/C2 level
• Training is in English, so you'll also need to be highly competent in the English language
• To be passionate about customer service
• Have the ability to multitask, as you will be speaking to customers via phone, email and web chat
Hit the apply button and get interviewed now !!
If this role or location doesn't sound like the one for you, we have a variety of multilingual roles available across the whole of the UK and Europe! Contact us now to find out more about these incredible opportunities.