What's in it for you?
- • A gross salary of 1000 euros x 14 months
• A monthly performance-based bonus up to 175 euros
• A monthly complexity bonus up to 3000 euros (Conditions Apply)
• A Signing In bonus up to 175 euros
• A daily food allowance of 7.23 euros
• Relocation packages with 1 direct flight payback
• Full time contract (40 hours a week) Monday-Friday 7.30-17.30 – No Weekends!!
• Possibility to stay in one of the company accommodations for up 1 year - at the cheapest cost in Lisbon of 280 euros.
• Private Health Insurance
About the Role:
German Speaking Customer Service. This is an opportunity to join a low-cost European point-to-point airline. They use their cost advantage, operational efficiency, and leading positions in primary airports to deliver low fares, seamlessly connecting Europe with the warmest welcome in the sky. The role is looking for a native level (C2) German Speaker to work from their office in beautiful Lisbon.
Verify if transport operators are treating all passengers by their rights.
Understand the customer's unique situations and proceed with treatment and follow-up of their legal claims.
Manage legal claims with different actors with lawyers, legal officers, and national enforcement bodies to properly assess the customer’s claiming foundations.