What's in it for you?
- • Gross salary of €1000 x 14
• Monthly performance-based bonus up to €100
• Signing Bonus of up to €3000 (conditions apply)
• A monthly food allowance of €160
• Relocation packages with 1 direct flight payback
• Full-time contract (40 hours a week) Monday-Saturday 7:00am - 7:00pm (8 hours rotational shift)
• Possibility to stay in one of the company accommodations for up 1 year - at the cheapest cost in Lisbon of 280 euros.
• Private health insurance
About the Role:
Dutch speaker for 1 of the biggest company in the world that provides customer service outsourcing for this big brand specialising in lighting products either for consumers, companies, and the public. If you speak Dutch at C2 level and you would like to be part of one of the Dutch Speaking Lighting Technician Consultant teams, then click on the button below and apply for it!
What will I be doing?
Assisting customers with general and pre-sales inquiries
After training, you will assist them with more technical issues by phone/chat/email.
Identifying and solving general inquiries and concerns and escalating them appropriately.