What's in it for you?
- • €1.109.61 gross monthly salary
• Monthly work shift food allowance of €103.84
• Shift Bonus of €51.20
• Relocation packages with 1 direct flight payback
• Airport pick-up and administrative support for your integration in Portugal
• Yearly complimentary one-way flight ticket back to your home country (within the EU)
• Company accommodation provided
• Full-time contract (40 hours a week - 8 hours per day)
• Progression career path into leadership and Global leadership roles available
• Free Portuguese language courses, water sports activities, soft trekking, and much more
• Work for the award-winning employer for "Best Workplaces 2021-2022"
About the Role:
Dutch Speaking Travel Advisor (IHG) - Lisbon.
Are you passionate about the travel and tourism industry? #LRPjobs are recruiting Dutch Speakers for a global company that provides exceptional customer service experiences and serves more than 500 global Brands clients across 170.
If you speak Dutch at C2 level, you have the chance to work as part of the Dutch Speaking Team inside the "Travel Advisor Specialist project" based in Lisbon and supporting holiday makers to have a smooth journey, whilst representing IHG, one of their globally recognisable clients.
Who will I represent?
4 Collections, 17 Hotel Brands, 6000 Destinations - With more than 5000 hotels in nearly 100 countries, IHG is one of the leading and most recognisable hotel brands in the world.
What will I be doing?
• As a Dutch Speaking Travel Advisor, you will be the person who can help to manage a customer's reservation and make a difference in their break.
• On completion of your fully paid training, you will be able to manage bookings and reimbursements, advise about accommodation and solve any issues in regards to the customer's plan.
• This is a great opportunity for Dutch speakers who wish to get into and improve their knowledge of the tourism and travel sector, whilst working for the first British accommodation provider in the world.
What do I need to do this?
• EU passport or ID card
• C2 level in Dutch
• Training is in English, so you'll also need to be highly competent in the English language (B1 minimum).
• Hit the apply button!
• Have a chat with one of our consultants
• One-stage interview
• Job Offer!
If you can speak Dutch to C2 level and reside inside the EU, then this job opportunity is for you!
If this role or location doesn't sound like the one for you, we have a variety of multilingual roles available across the whole of Europe! Contact us now to find out more about these incredible opportunities. Also, if you do know someone who can be interested in the role above, just refer it to us and you will earn a one-pay referral scheme bonus of 250 euros if he\she is hired.