What's in it for you?
- FREE ACCOMMODATION
About the Role:
If Norwegian is your native language and you are feeling the Christmas blues, then how about moving to sunny Crete, in Greece?
My client is looking for Norwegian-speaking Customer Support Agents to work for a multi-Award-Winning Outsourcing Giant that is going from strength to strength in recent years. You will be working for one of the biggest employers in Greece, with over 12,000 employees in the Country!
You will be representing the most dynamic and rapidly expanding Nordic TV distributor that offers TV solutions via satellite TV and IPTV, to 1.2 million customers in Denmark, Finland, Norway and Sweden as well as streaming services, and fiber broadband via open networks.
What you’ll be doing:
This is a full-time vacancy on 40 hours a weekly basis, with 8 hours shifts Monday to Sunday (between 8:00 am to 9:00 pm).
• Communicate with customers via phone, chat & e-mail
• Troubleshoot technical issues using your problem-solving skills
• Track and follow cases to ensure they closed in an efficient and timely manner
• Maintain high customer satisfaction, representing a major brand
• Provide and maintain strong, professional relationships with all partners and always show empathy
• Ensure that key stakeholders are up to date on the resolution status of their issue, through effective written and verbal communication.
• Log the cases on internal systems, while getting up to date with client’s products & services.
What you’ll need to apply:
• Ability to speak Norwegian in a native capacity (C2) and professional knowledge of English (B2)
• Be passionate about high-quality service.
• Have a professional approach when dealing with customer queries.
What happens next?
APPLY NOW to be considered for this role! Multiple positions are available, with starting dates in December and January!
If your application is successful, we will contact you directly to arrange immediate Web-interviews. Upon succeeding in your 1st interview you will be invited to complete an online assessment. Upon successful completion of the assessment, you are immediately offered the job!