What's in it for you?
- • Free flight to Athens,
• 2 weeks in a hotel free of charge
• €350 contribution to deposit for home rental
• Free Greek Lessons, Fast Track career
About the Role:
Italian Speaking Customer Service Advisors - Based in Athens
Both remote working, as well as office-based careers, are available.
This award-winning contact centre has won employer of the year in Greece for the last 2 years. With 12000 staff delivering customer services in 95 different languages, this is truly a diverse and inclusive employer that celebrates individuality.
Who will I be representing?
• You are representing one of Asia's most prestigious long-haul airlines.
What will I be doing?
• Taking inbound calls, e-mails and web chat, you are supporting the Italian-speaking holidaymakers with booking flights, transfers, upgrades, lost property and any other enquiries regarding their flights for their holidays.
What do I need to do this?
• EU passport or ID card - This is Mandatory!
• C2 level in Italian
• Training is in English, so you'll also need to be highly competent in the English language (B2 minimum).
• Hit the apply button!
• Have a chat with one of our consultants
• One-stage interview
• Job Offer!
If you can speak Italian and you reside inside the EU, then this job opportunity is for you! Apply now for an immediate interview!
If this role or location doesn't sound like the one for you, we have a variety of multilingual roles available across the whole of Europe! Contact us now to find out more about these incredible opportunities. Also, if you do know someone who can be interested in the role above, just refer it to us and you will earn a one-off referral scheme bonus of 250 euros if he\she\they is hired. (T&Cs Apply)