What's in it for you?
- • A gross salary of €950 per month x 14 months
• A bonus language of €250 per month
• Full time contract (40 hours a week / 8 hours per day / 2 days off) Monday - Sunday
• Industry award-winning training
• Private medical insurance from day one
• 22 days paid holiday + bank holiday
• Careers opportunities
• Many other advantages (gym discount, restaurant discounts, activities, etc)
About the Role:
French speaking Customer Service Advisor | Relocation to Lisbon, Portugal
We're seeking those passionate about Content Review who can speak French fluently, to join the Content Review Team at an award-winning outsourcing business, representing one of biggest social media companies in Lisbon, Portugal.
What will I be doing?
• You will have to make sure that the content uploaded into the platform, do respect the company policy.
• Identifying and solving general inquiries and concerns.
• Following on from your training and continuous support, you'll be speedily troubleshooting these issues whilst providing top class analyst.
• No experience is necessary as you will receive 3 weeks paid award-winning training to make sure your career gets off to the best possible start.
Who will I be representing?
• This global social media network, lets registered users post and interact with each other.
• The members can post, like, share and reshape content, but unregistered users can only read those that are publicly available.
• The posts are restricted to 140 characters and the audio or video contents remain to 140 seconds for most accounts. People can access to the social media platform from a computer or their mobile.
What do I need to do this?
• EU passport or ID card
• French native/C2 level
• Training is in English, so you'll also need to be highly competent in the English language
• To be passionate about customer service
• Have the ability to multitask, as you will be speaking to customers via phone, email and web chat
• Hit the apply button and get interviewed now !!
• If you are interested in this opportunity, apply now for an immediate interview!
If this role or location doesn't sound like the one for you, we have a variety of multilingual roles available across the whole of the UK and Europe! Contact us now to find out more about these incredible opportunities.