What's in it for you?
- • A monthly gross salary of €1000
• Monthly performance-based bonus of up to €175
• Monthly language bonus of up to €100 guaranteed
• Double Salary and Double Bonus TWICE a year during summer and winter time
• A daily food allowance of €7.22
• Relocation package including 1 flight to Lisbon Reimbursed
• Full time contract (40 hours a week)
• Monday-Friday Hours 7:30am - 17:30pm (8 hours rotational shift)
• Possibility to stay in one of the company accommodations for up 1 year - at the cheapest cost in Lisbon of €280
About the Role:
German Speaking, Trainee Business Travel Agent – Lisbon, Portugal.
We are looking for German speakers at C2 level, to work for a global giant in customer service outsourcing. This company has offices in 50 countries and 100.000 employees that speak 60 different languages.
We are looking for people that would like to join the German speaking Customer Service team of one of the biggest low-cost European airlines and collaborate with the hotel partners across the world to support business travel
No previous experience is needed as this global giant provides exceptional training and development.
What will I be doing?
• Coordinating flights, accommodation, meetings rooms and more for business travel.
• Identifying and solving general inquiries and concerns.
What do I need to do this?
• EU passport or ID card
• C2 level in German
• Training is in English, so you'll also need to be highly competent in the English language (B2 minimum).
• Can multitask, as you will be speaking to partners via phone, email and web chat
• Hit the apply button!
• Have a chat with one of our consultants
• One stage interview
• Job Offer!
If you can speak fluent German to C2 level and you reside inside EU, then this job opportunity is for you! Apply now for an immediate interview!
Not the right job for you? We have a variety of multilingual roles available across the whole of the Europe! Contact us now for more information or refer a friend for your chance to earn €250 if they secure a permanent contract.