What's in it for you?
- • Relocation Package
• €350 towards your deposit for a new home
• Free Greek Lessons
About the Role:
Hungarian Speaking Customer Service Advisors - Work from home anywhere in Greece
(Excellent relocation package)
This award-winning contact centre has won employer of the year in Greece for the last 2 years. With 12000 staff delivering customer services in 95 different languages, this is truly a diverse and inclusive employer that celebrates individuality.
Who will I be representing?
• You are representing one of the most innovative technology companies in the world.
• This giant was the first in its market to present the tablet to the world, have a TV station, a music streaming service as well as offer fully synced mobile phones, laptops, ear phones and much much more.
What will I be doing?
• As a Customer Service Advisor, you are receiving inbound calls, emails and webchat from customers based in Hungary.
• Speaking and writing in Hungarian only, you are helping customers that need help with using their hardware and software.
Frequent questions include:
• I have forgotten my password!
• How do I sync my tablet to my phone?
• I have smashed my screen and need it repaired
• I would like a handset upgrade.
What do I need to do this?
• EU passport or ID card - This is Mandatory!
• C2 level in Hungarian
• Training is in English, so you'll also need to be highly competent in the English language (B2 minimum).
• Hit the apply button!
• Have a chat with one of our consultants
• One-stage interview
• Job Offer!
If you can speak Hungarian and you reside inside the EU, then this job opportunity is for you! Apply now for an immediate interview!
If this role or location doesn't sound like the one for you, we have a variety of multilingual roles available across the whole of Europe! Contact us now to find out more about these incredible opportunities. Also, if you do know someone who can be interested in the role above, just refer it to us and you will earn a one-off referral scheme bonus of 250 euros if he\she\they is hired. (T&Cs Apply)