What's in it for you?
- • What's in it for you?
• Salary of €1200 per month paid 14 times per year
• €200monthly performance bonus
• €300 monthly accommodation bonus for the first year
• Free One-Way Flight to Athens
• Work from the stunning Central Athens office or work from home anywhere in Greece (Home Office)
• Receive Award Winning training, from the best in the Tech Support Industry!
About the Role:
German Speaking Digital Support Operator (Automotive) - Home Office in Greece
Our client is an award-winning employer of choice, operating in over 80 Countries Worldwide! They provide customer service outsourcing all over the world, and they are looking to relocate German Speaking candidates in Greece, to work as Digital Nomads from anywhere in the Country!
Representing over 1000 of the world's largest brands in 95 different languages this is a great place to work if you are looking for a fast track in your career.
Who will I be representing?
• You will be representing an Automotive Manufacturer that is synonymous with German quality and Technology.
• This luxury Car manufacturer has the pedigree of a race Winner and is known for technology and style as much as performance and well-crafted interiors.
What will I be doing?
• You will be providing outstanding customer service and technical support to customers, regarding Digital Services, with the goal of securing high customer satisfaction through Telephone, Email and Web-chat channels.
• You will be helping customers with registering accounts, changing PINs, and guiding them with the usage of Multimedia Interface and General Troubleshooting.
• You will be dealing with premier customers, so a high level of customer support is expected. Your ability to Read, Write and Speak to C2 level in German and at least B2 English is all the skills you need.
• This is the perfect role for a German speaker that is technically minded and looking for an opportunity to move their career into an office-based environment with a big brand name on your CV.
What do I need to do this?
• EU passport or ID card
• C2 level in German
• Training is in English, so you'll also need to be highly competent in the English language (B2 minimum).
• Hit the apply button!
• Have a chat with one of our consultants
• One-stage interview
• Job Offer!
If you can speak German to a fluent C2 or above level and you reside inside the EU, then this job opportunity is for you! Apply now for an immediate interview!
If this role or location doesn't sound like the one for you, we have a variety of multilingual roles available across the whole of Europe! Contact us now to find out more about these incredible opportunities. Also, if you do know someone who can be interested in the role above, just refer it to us and you will earn a one-off referral scheme bonus of 250 euros if he\she is successful. T&Cs Apply.