What's in it for you?
- • €1200 paid 14 times per year (double salary in December and June)
• Airport pick-up Free flight to Athens
• One month of free accommodation in a hotel
• Private health insurance (starting the day you sign your contract)
• Assistance with registration at the tax office, getting phone number, opening a bank account
• Free Greek language courses and social events!
• Opportunities to grow and evolve within the organisation
About the Role:
German Speaking Customer Advisor you will be representing a luxury White Goods manufacturer. This brand is synonymous with German technology and efficiency. Working as a Customer Care Advisor for them is exciting and rewarding. A role in the Contact Centre provides a great foundation to progress your career within the organisation, as you will be the point at which many customers both domestic and professional have their first contact with the company.
You will be helping German speakers with any queries via email, chat, and phone troubleshooting simple maintenance issues, and placing service and accessory orders, in addition to ensuring that the customers are offered products to suit their needs. Taking ownership of a customer issue and seeing it through to resolution is both satisfying and rewarding.