What's in it for you?
- • One Way flight to Athens free of charge
• 2 weeks in a hotel at no cost to the candidate
• Free medical health insurance
• Free Greek Lessons
• Performance bonus
• Fast Track Career Progression
About the Role:
This award winner Employer of choice based in Athens, is a market leader in providing customer service outsourcing all over the world. Representing over 1000 of the world largest brands in 95 different languages this is a great place to work if you are looking for a fast track in your career.
Who will I be representing?
• You will be representing one of the worlds biggest brand names in cloud based storage.
What will I be doing?
• You will be receiving inbound phone calls, e mails and instant messages from the public in Japan.
• Your role as a Customer Service Advisor is to use both your Japanese language skills as well as your English to support Japanese customers with increasing their storage in the Cloud.
• Your ability to Read, Write and speak to C2 level in Japanese and at least B2 English is all the skills you need.
• This is the perfect role for a Japanese speaker that is technically minded and looking for a opportunity to move their career into an office based environment with a big brand name on your CV.
What do I need to do this?
• EU passport or ID card - This is Mandatory!
• C2 level in Japanese
• Training is in English, so you'll also need to be highly competent in the English language (B2 minimum).
• Hit the apply button!
• Have a chat with one of our consultants
• One stage interview
• Job Offer!
If you can speak Japanese to a fluent C2 level and you reside inside EU, then this job opportunity is for you! Apply now for an immediate interview!
If this role or location doesn’t sound like the one for you, we have a variety of multilingual roles available across the whole of Europe! Contact us now to find out more about these incredible opportunities.
Or if you know someone who may be interested in the role above, just refer them to us and you will earn a one off referral scheme bonus of €250 if he\she is hired.