What's in it for you?
- • €1.294, 00 gross monthly salary
• Monthly work shift food allowance of €104, 00
• Signing In Bonus €3.000, 00 (Conditions Apply)
• Private Health insurance immediately after contract signature
• Relocation packages with 1 direct flight payback
• Airport pick-up on Arrival
• Administrative support for your integration in Portugal
• Yearly complimentary one-way flight ticket back to your home country (within the EU)
• Company accommodation provided
• Full-time contract 40 hours a week - 8 hours per day – Mon/Fri – 8.00/17.00
• Progressive career path into Global leadership
• Free Portuguese language courses
• Water sports activities, soft trekking, and much more
• Work for the award-winning employer for “Best Workplaces 2021-2022”
About the Role:
German Speaking Web Products Implementation Specialist – Lisbon
This is a role that will enable you to use your skills training clients and assisting with the implementation of new web-based products. As a Specialist in web products, you will be representing the biggest search engine company the world!
#LRPjobs are currently recruiting C2 German Speakers for a Global Outsourcing Provider that is based in Lisbon and provide exceptional customer service experiences for more than 500 leaders Brands across the world.
Who will I be representing?
• The world's leading and largest search engine that has changed completely the vision of the use of technologies with its products (Laptops, Mobiles, etc.) and services (software, cloud services, music platform, apps, etc.) since the end of the ’90s.
• This company's mission is to organise global information and make it accessible to everyone.
What will I be doing?
• As German Speaking Web Products Implement Specialist you will support the existing EMEA clients by offering a B2B consultation.
• You will be trained to understand what are the clients' business goals and perform and verify the implementation of web-based products with customers, give guidance, support and training on how to use specifically dedicated to clients’ high profile & critical programs.
• This is a role that does not require any previous experience as fully 9 weeks of paid training will be provided by this award-winning company, with specialist training in HTML &Java.
• This is a great opportunity for German speakers who wish to get into and improve their B2B skills and work for the biggest online search engine in the world.
What do I need to do this?
• EU passport or ID card - This is Mandatory!
• C2 level or above in German
• Training is in English, so you'll also need to be highly competent in the English language (B2 minimum).
• Hit the apply button!
• Have a chat with one of our consultants
• One stage interview
• Job Offer!
If you can speak German to a fluent C2 level and you reside inside the EU, then this job opportunity is for you! Apply now for an immediate interview!
If this role or location doesn’t sound like the one for you, we have a variety of multilingual roles available across the whole of Europe! Contact us now to find out more about these incredible opportunities. Or if you know someone who may be interested in this or any other role, refer them to us for the chance to earn €250 euros if he\she is hired.