What's in it for you?
- • One Way flight to Athens
• One month fully paid accommodation and help to find permanent
• Airport pick up upon arrival
• Support in obtaining National Insurance and Bank Account
• Excellent salary up to €1,200 per month, x 14 payments per annum
• 10% performance bonus paid monthly
• €300 discretionary bonus paid twice per year
• €3 food allowance daily
*Note: If you are already located in Greece, you get all the same monetary bonuses plus:
• Working from home (anywhere in Greece)
• Company equipment provided (laptop, phone, headset)
About the Role:
Norwegian Speaking Contact Centre Executive Based in Athens
Our client is renowned for building an excellent workplace culture, as demonstrated by the Great Place to Work" and Fortune - "World's Best Workplace" Awards they received for 2021. With significant investments underway in Greece, NOW is the right time to join!
You will be working on one of their longest running campaigns, providing high quality Customer Service within the Hospitality sector.
What you'll be doing:
• This is a full-time vacancy on 40 hours a week basis, with 8 hours shifts (between 8:00am to 12:00pm).
• You will be responsible for assisting customers with queries regarding the status of their hotel bookings via telephone, email and webchat.
• Absolutely NO OUTBOUND or SALES CALLS.
• No previous Customer Service experience is needed as you will be receiving Award Winning Training!
What you'll need to apply:
• Ability to speak Norwegian in a native capacity (C2)
• Working knowledge of English (B2)
• Be passionate about high quality service.
• Have a professional approach when dealing with customer queries.
What happens next:
• This is a 2-stage interview process, with an initial video interview and language test.
• Once completed, we have start dates available throughout June and July
So if you have what it takes and you are looking to join a household name in the Hospitality sector, don't hesitate to apply with your CV or contact George directly for a confidential chat!