What's in it for you?
- • €1,294.55 gross monthly salary
• Monthly work shift food allowance of €103.84
• Relocation packages with 1 direct flight payback
• Airport pick-up and administrative support for your integration in Portugal
• Free one-way flight tickets back to your home country
• Free company accommodation provided
• Full-time contract (40 hours a week - 8 hours per day - Sunday OFF!)
• Progression career path into leadership and Global leadership roles available
• Free Portuguese language courses, water sports activities, soft trekking, and much more
• Work for the award-winning employer for "Best Workplaces 2021-2022"
About the Role:
German Speaking Video Games Representative - Lisbon.
Are you a tech-savvy and game lover with a passion for helping people? Do you have a passion for video games and want to represent the most famous Japanese multinational video game company in the world? If the answers are yes, then this job may be just the one you've been waiting for!
We are recruiting German Speakers that are interested to work for a global company that provides exceptional customer service experiences and serves more than 500 global Brands clients across the world.
Who is the Client?
The Client is a Japanese multinational video game company headquartered in Kyoto, Japan that has sold video games since the end of the 19th century and is now a global leader in producing and selling consoles and video games!
What will I be doing?
• As a German Speaking Video Games Representative you will support customers with their inquiries regarding online purchasing, payments, stock availability, and more.
• This is a great opportunity for German speakers who wish to represent one of the biggest video game companies in the world.
What do I need to do this?
• EU passport or ID card
• C2 level in German
• Training is in English, so you'll also need to be highly competent in the English language (B2 minimum).
• Hit the apply button!
• Have a chat with one of our consultants
• One-stage interview
• Job Offer!
If you can speak German to a fluent C2 level and you reside inside the EU, then this job opportunity is for you! Apply now for an immediate interview!
Not the role for you but know someone who may be interested? Refer them to us now for your chance to earn €250 if they secure permanent work! (T&Cs Apply).