What's in it for you?
- Relocation package, Employee benefits package
About the Role:
Customer Service Representative (Spanish Speaking)
Are you passionate about delivering exceptional customer service? Do you enjoy problem-solving and helping others? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you to join our team as a Customer Service Representative for a major airline.
As a Customer Service Representative, you will be responsible for handling inbound calls from passengers or clients with questions regarding lost luggage, flight changes, claims, and compensations. You will be providing excellent customer service by resolving their queries promptly and efficiently.
This is a Spanish-speaking role, and we require a minimum of B2 level language skills.
• Salary up to 6000 Zloty per month (full time)
• 4600 Zloty joining bonus after 3 months
• Relocation support available in terms of paid airline tickets, hotel accommodation and first rent payment
• Both part-time and full-time options available
• Beautiful office facility located in Szczecin
• A minimum of B2 level in Spanish language skills
• Excellent communication skills in English
• Passionate about delivering exceptional customer service
• Some experience in any customer service capacity from any industry
If you meet the above requirements and are interested in this opportunity, please apply with your CV and cover letter. Please note that this is an office-based role with no work from home available. We look forward to hearing from you!