What's in it for you?
- • A gross salary of €850 x 14 months
• A monthly performance-based bonus of up to €100
• A monthly food allowance of €160
• Relocation including flights to Lisbon, Portugal with 1 direct flight payback
• Full-time contract (40 hours a week - 8 hours rotational shift)
• Possibility to stay in company accommodation for up 1 year - at the cheapest cost in Lisbon of €280
• Private Health Insurance
About the Role:
French Speaking Beauty Retailer Specialist - Lisbon, Portugal
Are you interested in the make-up and skincare sector? Do you want to represent one of the biggest French Multinational Retailers, specialising in personal care and beauty while becoming a specialist in those products? If the answers are yes, then this job is for you!
We are recruiting French Speakers that are interested in working for a global company that provides exceptional customer service experiences and serves more than 500 global Brands clients across the world.
What will I be doing?
• As French Speaking Beauty Retailer Specialist you will be the first point of support for customers helping them with their pre-sales and/or general inquiries.
• After training, you will be a specialist in beauty care products and be able to support people with any inquiries regarding this sector.
• No previous experience is needed as this global giant provides exceptional training and development.
What do I need to do this?
• EU passport or ID card
• C2 level in French
• Training is in English, so you'll also need to be highly competent in the English language (B2 minimum).
• Can multitask, as you will be speaking to partners via phone, email, and web chat
• Hit the apply button!
• Have a chat with one of our consultants
• One stage interview
• Job Offer!
If you can speak French to a fluent C2 level and you reside inside the EU, then this job opportunity is for you! Apply now for an immediate interview!
Not the role for you but know someone who may be interested? Refer them to us now for your chance to earn €250 if they secure permanent work! (T&Cs Apply).