What's in it for you?
- • Based in Thessaloniki
• €1300 per month (14 times per year)
• Private Medical
• Health Insurance
• Meal Vouchers Travel Vouchers
About the Role:
Finnish Speaking Customer Support - Thessaloniki
This awesome American-owned call centre outsourcer is the new kid on the block in Greece and the European Market. They have brought with them their friendly culture and they are looking for like-minded people to join their ultra-successful team! Representing many exciting brands this company offers a unique working environment in their offices in Thessaloniki.
Who will I be Representing?
You will be working for the Food App that changed the way we order takeaways. This massively used online application has millions of users worldwide and is bringing yummy food to thousands of homes every single day!
What will I be doing?
• Working in the Customer Support function in Thessaloniki, you will be responding to calls and e-mails of hungry (or mostly hungry) customers.
• You will be supporting the Finnish Market.
What do I need to do this?
• EU passport or ID card
• C1 level or above in Finnish
• Training is in English, so you'll also need to be highly competent in the English language (B2 minimum).
• Hit the apply button!
• Have a chat with one of our consultants
• One-stage interview
• Job Offer!
If you can speak Finnish and you reside inside EU, then this job opportunity is for you! Apply now for an immediate interview!
If this role or location doesn't sound like the one for you, we have a variety of multilingual roles available across the whole of Europe! Contact us now to find out more about these incredible opportunities. Also, if you do know someone who can be interested in the role above, just refer it to us and you will earn a one-off referral scheme bonus of 250 euros if he\she is hired.(T&Cs Apply)