What's in it for you?
- • €1.144.12 gross monthly salary
• Monthly working food allowance of €103.84
• A Signing In Bonus of €2500 is guaranteed (Conditions apply!)
• Relocation packages with 1 direct flight payback
• Airport pick-up and administrative support for your integration in Portugal
• Free one-way flight tickets back to your home country
• Company accommodation provided Full-time contract (40 hours a week - 8 hours per day)
• Progression career path into leadership and Global leadership roles available
• Free Portuguese language courses, water sports activities, soft trekking, and much more
• Work for the award-winning employer for "Best Workplaces 2021-2022"
About the Role:
Dutch Speaking "Shoe BrandRepresentative" (Foot Locker) - Lisbon.
Are you interested in the world of footwear and staying fashionable with high-quality shoes? Are you interested in representing one of the most famous shoe companies in the world?
If the answer is yes, then this job could be the one for you!
#LRPjobs are recruiting DutchSpeakers to work for a global outsourcing company that provides exceptional customer service experiences and serves more than 500 global brand clients across the world.
If you speak Dutch C2 level, you have the chance to work and represent Foot Locker as part of the DutchSpeaking Team in Lisbon, supporting customers who, like you, have a passion for shoes and always want to wear them in style!
Who is the Client?
Foot Locker - An American company that has specialised in the manufacturing of high-quality shoes since the mid-1970s becoming one of the world's hottest trainers, apparel & accessories producers.
What will I be doing?
• As Dutch Speaking Shoe BrandRepresentative you will support customers with their inquiries regarding online purchasing, payments, stock availability, and more.
• This is a great opportunity for Dutch speakers who wish to represent one of the biggest footwear companies in the world.
What do I need to do this?
• EU passport or ID card
• C2 level in Dutch
• Training is in English, so you'll also need to be highly competent in the English language (B2 minimum).
• Hit the apply button!
• Have a chat with one of our consultants
• One-stage interview
• Job Offer!
If you can speak Dutch to C2 level and you reside inside the EU, then this job opportunity is for you! Apply now for an immediate interview!
Not the role for you but know someone who may be interested? Refer them to us now for your chance to earn €250 if they secure permanent work! (T&Cs Apply).