What's in it for you?
- • Salary: €1000 x14 payments per year
• 10% Performance Related Bonus paid every 6 months
• €3 food voucher per day
• Private healthcare
• Full time contract
• 40 hours per week Mon-Sat
• Relocation package including Flight reimbursement
• 1 month in an Airbnb to help you settle into life in Athens
About the Role:
We’re seeking anyone who can speak C1 Spanish to join the customer support team at an award-winning business in Athens, Greece representing Airbnb, one of the world’s largest online accommodation booking platforms.
No experience is necessary as you will receive 3 weeks paid, award-winning, training. A clear path for personal development and an opportunity to launch a fantastic career… this is an opportunity not to be missed!
What you will be doing:
• The role will see you handling inbound customer service questions from customers based in Spain, through calls, emails and Live chat.
• No one call, will ever be the same but such is the nature of this role, no experience is necessary and it is relatively straight forward.
• Being quick to think of solutions to challenges and understanding a customers needs through listening, will ensure you are successful here.
• You will receive a salary of €1000 per 14 months as well as bonuses and work from home options.
What do I need to do this?
• EU passport or ID card
• C1 level Spanish and English
• Ability to multi-task as you will be speaking to customers via phone, email and web chat
• Hit the apply button!
• Have a chat with George
Not the role for you but known someone who may be interested? We offer a fantastic referral scheme of €250 if the person you refer to us gains a permanent contract - Contact us now for more information!