What's in it for you?
- • €1050 paid 14 times per year (double salary in December and June)
• Free flight to Athens
• Free Taxi to pick you up from the Airport
• Two weeks of free accommodation
• Private health insurance (starting the day you sign your contract)
• Assistance with registration at the tax office, getting phone number, opening bank account
• Work from Home (Home Office) anywhere in Greece
• Working hours Monday to Friday 10:00 – 19:00
About the Role:
• Assists customers and field engineers by diagnosing problems remotely through effective troubleshooting and isolation
• Identifies the cause of hardware / software faults and provides a solution
• Resolve over phone or email or onsite via parts and engineer dispatch
• Working with Technical Account Management team to monitor and tracks issues to ensure speedy resolution.
• Advises & educates customers through combination of experience & guideline documentation to ensure a solution to their technical issues.
• Provides input on recurring customer problems and shares that information with other technical team members when relevant.
• Monitors own ‘open case’ workload and drives to closure.