What's in it for you?
- • Free Healthcare from day 1
• Full time position from day 1 (there is no probation period)
• Free onsite parking
• Paid for events
• Daily meal vouchers
• Work from home options, .
About the Role:
We're seeking anyone who can speak C1 Spanish to join the customer support team at an award-winning business representing one of the world's largest brands
No experience is necessary as you will receive 3 weeks paid, award-winning, training. A clear path for personal development and an opportunity to launch a fantastic career this is an opportunity not to be missed!
What you will be doing:
• The role will see you handling inbound customer service questions from customers based in Spain, through calls, emails and Live chat.
• No one call will ever be the same but such is the nature of this role, no experience is necessary and it is relatively straight forward.
• Being quick to think of solutions to challenges and understanding a customers needs through listening will ensure you are successful here.
What do I need to do this?
• EU passport or ID card
• C1 level Spanish and English
• Ability to multi-task as you will be speaking to customers via phone, email and web chat
• Hit the apply button!
• Have a chat with Sam
If this role is not for you, we also recruit in Portugal, Germany, Ireland, Spain the Netherlands, Poland, Hungary, Bulgaria and Romania so hit the apply button and tell us where you want to live and we will be in touch.