What's in it for you?
- • €1,294.55 gross monthly salary
• Monthly at work food allowance of €103.84
• Shift allowance of €51.20 available
• Relocation packages with 1 direct flight payback
• Airport pick-up on arrival in Lisbon
• Administrative support for your integration in Portugal
• Free one-way flight tickets back to your home country
• Free company accommodation provided
• Full-time contract (40 hours a week - 8 hours per day)
• Defined career path into leadership and Global leadership roles available
• Free Portuguese language courses
• Water sports activities, soft trekking, and much more
• Work for the award-winning employer for “Best Workplaces 2021-2022”
About the Role:
German Speaking Video Games Consultant – Lisbon.
Do you like playing video games and want a job that allows you to work doing something you're passionate about? Would you like to help gamers like you while representing one of the most famous American Multinational Video Gaming companies in the world?
If you answered yes to the above, then this role is for you!
#LRPjobs are recruiting German Speakers that are interested in working for a global company that provides exceptional customer service experiences and serves more than 500 global "Brand" clients across the world.
If you speak German at C2 level, this is an amazing opportunity to represent one of the biggest video games companies in the world as part of the established German Speaking Team in Lisbon, supporting gamers who, like you, have a passion for playing!
Who will I be representing?
• You will be representing an American video game developer and publisher with headquarters based in Irvine, California and best known as the Creators of the Warcraft, Diablo, StarCraft, and the Overwatch series among others.
• An industry-leading developer responsible for some of the most epic games on the market today!
What will I be doing?
• As a German Speaking "Video Games Representative" you will support customers with their inquiries regarding online purchasing, payments, stock availability, and more.
What do I need to do this?
• EU passport or ID card - This is Mandatory!
• C2 level in German
• Training is in English, so you'll also need to be highly competent in the English language (B2 minimum).
• Hit the apply button!
• Have a chat with one of our consultants
• One stage interview
• Job Offer!
If you can speak German to a fluent C2 level and you reside inside the EU, then this job opportunity is for you! Apply now for an immediate interview!
Not the role for you but know someone who may be interested? Refer them to us now for your chance to earn €250 if they secure permanent work! (T&Cs Apply).