What's in it for you?
- • One Way flight to Athens
• One month fully paid accommodation
• Support to find permanent accommodation
• Airport pick up upon arrival
• Support in obtaining National Insurance and Bank Account
• Excellent salary up to €1,150 per month, paid 14 times per annum
• 10% performance bonus paid monthly
• €300 discretionary bonus paid twice per year
• €3 food allowance daily
About the Role:
An amazing opportunity for a Italian speaking individual to work for a leading Sporting Company based in Greece!
Our client is renowned for building an excellent workplace culture, as demonstrated by the Great Place to Work and Fortune -World's Best Workplace Awards they received for 2021. With significant investments underway in Greece, NOW is the right time to join!
What you'll be doing:
• This is a full-time vacancy on 40 hours a week basis, with 8 hours shifts (between 8:00am to 12:00pm).
• You will be responsible for assisting customers with queries regarding the status of their orders via telephone, email and webchat.
• Absolutely NO OUTBOUND or SALES CALLS.
• No previous Customer Service experience is needed as you will be receiving Award Winning Training!
What you'll need to apply:
• Ability to speak Italian in a native capacity (C2) and working knowledge of English (B2)
• Be passionate about high quality service.
• Have a professional approach when dealing with customer queries.
What happens next?
• This is a 2-stage interview process, with an initial video interview and language test.
• Once completed, we have start dates available throughout the year!
If you have what it takes and you are looking to join a household name in the Hospitality sector, don't hesitate to apply with your CV or contact George directly for a confidential chat!