What's in it for you?
- • Free Healthcare from day 1
• Full time position from day 1 (there is no probation period)
• Free onsite parking
• Paid for events
• Daily meal vouchers
*Note: If you are already located in Greece, you get all the same monetary bonuses plus:
• Work from home options
• Company equipment provided (laptop, phone, headset)
About the Role:
German and English Speaking Customer Service Advisor (Anywhere in Greece)
A fantastic opportunity for a German and English speaker, to join a market leading Business Outsourcing giant as a Customer Service Advisor! You will be working for Airbnb, one of the leaders in the hospitality and Accommodation industry and one of the most recognisable brands in the world!
What you'll be doing:
• Airbnb are looking for passionate and proactive people to join their established Customer Service team.
• You will be handling queries from Customers via Phone / Web Chat and Email, therefore good written and spoken German and English is essential.
• This is a full-time vacancy on 40 hours a month basis
• 8 hours shifts (between 8:00am to 12:00pm).
• No previous Customer Service experience is needed as you will be receiving Award Winning Training!
• There is a clear career path with the opportunity to rise to Area Management roles.
What you'll need to apply:
• Fluency in both German (C1) and English (C1)
• Be passionate about high quality service
• Have a professional approach when dealing with customer queries.
What happens next:
• This is a 2-stage interview process, with an initial video interview and language test.
• Once completed, we have start dates available throughout the year
If you have what it takes and you are looking to join a household name in the Hospitality sector, don't hesitate to apply with your CV or contact George directly for a confidential chat!