What's in it for you?
- • Salary of €1045.72 per month paid 14 months
• €200monthly performance bonus
• €100 monthly gross accommodation bonus for 1 year+ €80 gross monthly bonus for 1 year
• Free One-Way Flight to Athens
• You can choose to work from the stunning Central Athens office or work from home anywhere in Greece (Home Office)
• Receive Award Winning training, from the best in the Tech Support Industry!
About the Role:
Spanish Speaking Customer Support (Photography) - Home Office in Greece
Our client is an award-winning employer, who provides customer service outsourcing in 80 Countries Worldwide! They are known for their continuous efforts toward creating an inclusive, fair, dynamic, and modern workplace, that offers their employees continuous professional and personal growth. They are looking to relocate Spanish-speaking candidates to work as Digital Nomads from anywhere in Greece!
Representing over 1000 of the world's largest brands in 95 different languages this is a great place to work if you are looking for a fast track in your career.
Who will I be representing?
• You will be representing one of the world's largest manufacturers of cameras, copiers, and printers.
• Our client maintains its leadership position by continuously innovating new features and technologies.
• For over 75 years they have been creating products for a diverse range of users, from the entry-level user to the professional photographer!
What will I be doing?
• You will be providing outstanding customer service and technical support to customers, regarding a variety of photographic products to secure high customer satisfaction through Telephone, Email, and Web-chat channels.
• You will be helping customers with registering accounts, selecting products, and General Troubleshooting.
• You will be dealing with premier customers, so a high level of customer support is expected.
• Your ability to Read, Write and Speak to C2 level in Spanish and at least B2 English is all the skills you need.
• This is the perfect role for a Spanish speaker that is technically minded and looking for an opportunity to move their career into an office-based environment with a big brand name on your CV.
What do I need to do this?
• EU passport or ID card - This is Mandatory!
• C2 level in Spanish
• Training is in English, so you'll also need to be highly competent in English (B2 minimum).
• Hit the apply button!
• Have a chat with one of our consultants
• One-stage interview
• Job Offer!
If you can speak Spanish to a fluent C2 level and reside inside the EU, this is the job opportunity for you! Apply now for an immediate interview!
If this role or location doesn't sound like the one for you, we have a variety of multilingual roles available across the whole of Europe!
Contact us now to find out more about these incredible opportunities. Or if you know someone who may be interested in the role above, just refer them to us to earn a one off referral scheme bonus of 250 euros if he\she is successfully hired. (T&Cs Apply)