What's in it for you?
- • Competitive annual salary of €30,000/year
• Fantastic training and career development opportunities
• Great corporate benefits including life & health insurance, education subsidies and discounts
• Opportunity to work within an experienced and multicultural team
• Relocation package available for those living outside of Ireland
• Full training program
• Competitive salary
• Great progression opportunities
About the Role:
Are you passionate about Social Media? Then this is a fantastic opportunity for you to make your passion your profession!
We are looking for German speakers for exciting social media roles working with the world's biggest social media platform on behalf of a very successful international professional services company based in Dublin. There is a full included to support your move to the beautiful Irish capital.
What you will be doing:
• This position is a Content Moderation role where you will investigate, review and flag uploaded content to ensure all industry guidelines are met.
• Investigating and analysing social media content to ensure industry guidelines are met with particular focus on sensitive content
• Reporting on trends across types of content, location and user profiles
• Assisting with social media user inquiries accurately and efficiently
• Remaining up to date with evolving client and industry polices and guidelines
• Ensuring the achievement of agreed targets, KPIs and objectives
What you need
• Professional proficiency in German (minimum B2 level)
• Advanced English (minimum B2) in both speaking and writing
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Experienced using a PC and Microsoft Office packages
• Strong critical - thinking and problem - solving skills
• A EU passport or the right to live and work in Ireland, visa support is not offered
What happens next?
• Apply to Sam today for an immediate interview
Not the role for you but know someone who may be interested? Refer them to us now for your chance to pocket €250 if they secure a permanent contract (T&Cs Apply)