What's in it for you?
- • €1300 monthly salary (14 times per year)
• Up to €350 contribution to real estate costs
• 4 weeks in a hotel
• Free Greek lessons
• €200 bonus per month
• Private Medical Health Insurance & health care
• Meal Vouchers
• Free Greek Lessons
• Great career development opportunities
About the Role:
Danish Speaking Customer Service Advisor - Based in Athens (No experience required)
This employer has won multiple awards for being the best employer in Greece, with 95 different languages represented over 1000 of the worlds largest brands, this company has been recognised for developing people and fast tracking your career.
Who will I be Representing?
• A major fashion website for both Men, Woman and Children.
What will I be doing?
• Taking inbound calls, web chat and e mails from Danish speaking customers
• You will be responsible for helping these shoppers in Denmark with help with refunds, advice of sizes and ideas over clothing.
What do I need to do this?
• EU passport or ID card - This is Mandatory!
• C2 level in Danish
• Training is in English, so you'll also need to be highly competent in the English language (B2 minimum).
• Hit the apply button!
• Have a chat with one of our consultants
• One stage interview
• Job Offer!
If you can speak Danish and you reside inside the EU, then this job opportunity is for you! Apply now for an immediate interview!
If this role or location doesn't sound like the one for you, we have a variety of multilingual roles available across the whole of Europe! Contact us now to find out more about these incredible opportunities.
Or if you know someone who may be interested in the role above, just refer them to us for your chance to pocket a one off referral scheme bonus of €250 if he\she is hired (T&Cs Apply).